Welcome to our Fortnite Free V Bucks guide. Our developers have spent a lot of time to create a loophole that can add thousands ofFREE V Bucks to your account easily. Our online tool can be easily accessed on any desktop or mobile web browsers. Get your resources today by clicking here or by tapping the Access button below!
What our users say...
This cheat is simple enough and does the job easily. Got 15,000 V-Bucks in under 5 minutes!
I had a little trouble at first, but the second time I accessed, it worked and every time since. Thanks guys! <3
This hack saved me hundreds of dollars! All my buddies love me now because I'm giving them V-Bucks too!
I can't ask for more, got tons of resources and I'm coming for more! LOL
Do I need to use Fortnite V Bucks Hack?
Those who play Fortnite know that V-Bucks are very important in this game if you want to buy some harvesting tools, skin outfits, gliders, cosmetic items, or other goods. Since this is a free game, it is obvious that its developers need to earn some cash to keep its maintenance and do upgrades. This is what virtual currency is used for.
There are two Fortnite Games: Save the World and Battle Royale. At the moment, in order for you to get some free V-Bucks, you should have Save the World purchased. The good news is that V-Bucks you receive in one game can easily be used in another one.
So, if you are ready to get into the groove of the game, here are a few ways you can earn Fortnite V-Bucks:
1. The first and the most obvious way is purchasing your V-bucks using real money, your hard-earned cash. This is the easiest and the least time-consuming way, of course. The prices range from $10 for 1000 V-Bucks to $100 for 10000 V-Bucks.
2. Claim V-Bucks as part of your daily login rewards. This sounds easy and actually it is! When you log into the game every day, your get this daily reward – a small amount of currency. Slowly but surely, you can save the V-Bucks that you need. Yes, this is not the fastest route, but so far it is the most dependable.
3. Daily and weekly quests. If you login to your Fortnite account daily, you have an opportunity to participate in daily quests. Quests are available in both the Battle Royal game and Save the World version. The award for completing daily quests is anywhere from 50 to 100 Fortnite V-Bucks. The biggest Daily Quests are: Husk Extermination, Daily Destroy and Mission Specialist. There are also some minor ones.
4. Storm-Shield Defense missions. You can complete Storm-Shield Defense missions in different places that are marked on the map. Some of these tasks can be quite difficult, so if you are a newbie, it is better for you to start with those that have lower level, for example Stone Wood.
5. Leveling up a Collection Book. If you add Weapons, Heroes, Schematics, Survivors, and other items to your Collection Book, you have a potential to receive a reward. There is no guarantee that this reward will be V-Bucks, but this is quite possible. Be mindful, though, that adding items to a Collection Book will use them up permanently, so if you don’t want to lose them, this method is not for you.
6. Level up the Battle Pass at Battle Royale. In this mode, you can unlock goals and for achieving them you will receive awards. In the menu of the game you can see what rewards you will get for achieving different goals. The awards are different – emotes, characters and the actual Fortnite V-Bucks.
Finally, after you have been working hard on earning these Fortnite V-Bucks, how can you spend them? Well, first of all, you can buy goods from the Fornite Battle-Royale store. The items here are changing all the time so, if there isn’t anything you want here today, be sure to check tomorrow – it might be there! You can also use your V-Bucks in Loot store to purchase Llamas.
Fortnite Game Review
Epic Games shot into the limelight only recently after launching Fortnite: Battle Royale which is actually based on the immensely popular Playerunknown's Battlegrounds as well as the "battle royale" genre that aided to make it famous.
Fortnite happens to be a game which makes an attempt to blend several concepts into a single, interrelated experience. It works quite well for the most part; however, there are several issues here and there which one will experience when playing it. Nevertheless, Fortnite is undoubtedly a unique and fun concept which one should definitely check out.
The First Impressions
From the very onset, you will observe that the game offers you multiple missions. While some of them focus on exploration, the others deal with combat. However, the idea is almost the same all the time. A gamer has to tear down cars, trees, as well as rocks with their pickaxe. It is important to grab the tools needed to create your base and try to make it powerful so as to get rid of the zombies which will come on your way. Although it is a rather complicated concept as compared to the other similar games on the market, it is not going to disappoint you.
It will be really enjoyable to fight the innumerable zombies, and honestly, anyone can spend hours together while playing it without getting bored. Being able to switch between weapons will be an added advantage here given that there are swords, axes, shotguns, rifles as well as pistols available to you.
Some individuals might enjoy building the structures although it is not close to any Minecraft-level building experience. It is possible to add floors, stairs, traps as well as walls according to your own preference. Moreover, it is also quite easy to add them which will surely enhance your interest while playing Fortnite.
The game will present you with a learning curve although it is not difficult to grasp it after spending a while with the game. There is no need to think about the fact that it takes a considerable amount of time to play Fortnite. In fact, you will have plenty of time to pass by simply creating structures, killing enemies, and procuring schematics. However, you need to think about the durability of the weapons since they are not going to serve you forever and you need to pick some other additional armory available to you.
While playing this game, you'll come across multiple research points for every single character, and you will likewise get a chance to unlock new stuff every time you play. You also need to think of storing the items although it can prove to be an issue at times.
The Bottom Line
Fortnite is definitely a fun game in spite of its complexity. It will provide you with characters as well as bonuses, for example, inventory slots along with the superior and Deluxe versions. However, you need to shell out some extra cash for enjoying these features. Fortunately, this game should be available to you free of cost in near future which will come as a blessing to numerous gaming buffs across the planet.